PC EXPERIENCES

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Getting older and wiser.

Oh my! I don't know where I've been the past two years, but definitely not on this planet it seems. My last post was in January 2007 and here we are, almost at the end of 2008.
Right, you've guessed it, I'm still not making any money online. All this stuff I have downloaded and all the sites I've joined, just doesn't want to work for me while I do nothing. I have the same problem with my potplants. For some reason they won't grow if I don't give them water. Crickey, is there nothing that can just carry on on it's own? Do I actually have to DO something before I can make money online? Halloooooo, wakey, wakey. Rise and shine, girl. Take a deep breath and then........start doing some work. You may just get a few results if you actually DO something.
O.K., meanwhile I have become really serious about digital photography and I'm trying my darnest to learn Photoshop. Sooooooo, I discovered a course called: LearnPhotoshopNow. And I have also put my new found knowledge to work; "work" being the keyword here.
Yes, at last the penny has dropped. I must actually do some work before I can achieve anything. So, this program is working fine for me, because I'm doing my bit. I have learnt a lot, although slowly, but definitely surely.
I also love digital scrapbooking and with my newfound knowledge of Photoshop, I can now do amazing things. Well allright, maybe only two things at the moment, but soon I will be able to really play around.
So, I've not had a lot of time to think about making money online. (Oh no, not that topic again!)
Yes, I'm afraid so.
See, I've been going through one of those stages where everything seems to be needing fixing at the same time and money has been slipping through my fingers like you wouldn't believe. But it was not spent on any luxury items. Stuff like service for the car, new tyres, new battery, to fix the garagedoor which gave up on me due to all the power outages. (Try opening an electric garage door manually. It's heavy, very heavy.) And then, to crown it all, a swarm of bees moved into two airvents in the outside wall of my house. To have them removed cost me another pretty penny.
But.......I have something up my sleeve this time to make money on line. So I'll try and do some work on it and see what happens.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home